HomeUpcoming Trips

Post your upcoming trip out to Anza Borrego here. Great place to organize a group trip.

RT fm ESCO 11/7 Rod Cyn->WndCaves->Fonts->LwrWilws Messages in this topic - RSS

mattherrington
mattherrington

11/4/2015
mattherrington
mattherrington
Three rides so far departing North County Fair 11/7 8A - Banner - Rodriguez Cyn down, check out some easy access mud caves in Arroyo Tapiado, Diablo Drop Off looks to be inappropriately named now that it's graded, Wind Caves, The Slot, Cut Across/Palo Verde, Font's Pt, town, Desert Gardens/Lower Willows.

various capability rides, stock Rubicon, 80 series LandCruiser, lifted FJ Cruiser. Few CB's, plenty of recovery gear and hi-lifts. All welcome. More toys the better!
link
justinlowery
justinlowery

11/6/2015
justinlowery
justinlowery
mattherrington wrote:
Three rides so far departing North County Fair 11/7 8A - Banner - Rodriguez Cyn down, check out some easy access mud caves in Arroyo Tapiado, Diablo Drop Off looks to be inappropriately named now that it's graded, Wind Caves, The Slot, Cut Across/Palo Verde, Font's Pt, town, Desert Gardens/Lower Willows.

various capability rides, stock Rubicon, 80 series LandCruiser, lifted FJ Cruiser. Few CB's, plenty of recovery gear and hi-lifts. All welcome. More toys the better!

Hey, just saw your post about the trail run tomorrow. Might like to to join up if it's not too late. Coming from the north near Temecula, so it would make it easier if I could intercept somewhere along the route. I'm running in an older 4Runner, good tires and reasonable clearance but open diffs. Fair bit of of experience out there and some decent recovery gear. Feel free to message me or post back if you get this in time. I know it's very last minute, so it's not a big deal if it doesn't work out, just thought I'd drop a line.
link