Home4WD Discussions

Talk about your vehicle and vehicle upgrades here. Anza Borrego Off Road

Front level kit Messages in this topic - RSS

hikerdmb
hikerdmb

1/17/2012
hikerdmb
hikerdmb
I got a Daystar level kit for my 2004 Dadge Ram for Christmas. I also got Rancho 5000 shocks to replace the origanal shocks that had about 105,000 miles on them. What a difference. I just got back from the maiden off road voyage with the new lift and it was nice to be off road with the new shocks and the new tires and rims I put on late last year. I did drive the truck to the Sierra and visited Tuolumne Meadow and Bodie right after New Years but this was the first real off road trip. We did about 150 miles off pavement and it was successful. Here is a pic of my truck with the front leveled. I am on the Soda Dry Lake near the west end of the Mojave Road.
link
surfponto
surfponto
Administrator

1/18/2012
surfponto
surfponto
Administrator
Truck looks great.
I used to run Ranchos on my old Nissan 4X4. They work well.
Bob

--
https://www.anzaborrego.net/

link
anutami
anutami

1/18/2012
anutami
anutami
hikerdmb wrote:
I got a Daystar level kit for my 2004 Dadge Ram for Christmas. I also got Rancho 5000 shocks to replace the origanal shocks that had about 105,000 miles on them. What a difference. I just got back from the maiden off road voyage with the new lift and it was nice to be off road with the new shocks and the new tires and rims I put on late last year. I did drive the truck to the Sierra and visited Tuolumne Meadow and Bodie right after New Years but this was the first real off road trip. We did about 150 miles off pavement and it was successful. Here is a pic of my truck with the front leveled. I am on the Soda Dry Lake near the west end of the Mojave Road.

Where is your truck camper looks like you have the happi jacks on your truck
link
hikerdmb
hikerdmb

1/18/2012
hikerdmb
hikerdmb
I didn't bring it on this trip. I had not been on the western section of the Mojave Road and wasn't sure what to expect so decided to go without it.
Go to this thread and you can see a couple of pics of it.
http://forums.anzaborrego.net/travel/anzaborregoprevious/forum/topic186-truck-camper.aspx
David
link